Working Away :(

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lejogger

Guru
Been forced to go up to a place near dull Middlesbrough for work last week and this. Imagine my disappointment at not being able to cycle commute every day or having my usual routes to cycle around in the evenings... I wasn't looking forward to it at all. :sad:

Then I got here, and was pleasantly surprised to find the hotel was right on the doorstep of the North Yorkshire Moors, and the scenery and weather has been spectacular...

...oh and we've had a couple of early darts, and I managed to fit the bike in the car after all! :becool:
IMG_0718.JPG
IMG_0731.JPG

OP
OP
lejogger

lejogger

Guru
I noticed the signs to Whitby when I was out the night before last. It's definitely doable. Last night tonight though, so I may not be able to fit it in. I'll definitely be back though, either for work or otherwise. A very pleasant surprise.
My only regret is that I forgot my Garmin cable so I can't transfer planned routes onto my 500! Blind exploring is good fun though :smile:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I've done that sort of thing before. Had to spend a week in Aldeborough with work (live in N. West) - put bike in car whilst staying in a hotel and went out for a spin in the evenings !

Top Bottom