Workout scheme...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Oh, this is wrong on so many levels^_^

My guess was postman, 1hour of crouching/bending work - sorting letters/parcels, 2hours of heavy pulling - loading vans etc, 8hours of jogging - delivery round.

OP
OP
Torvi

Torvi

mr poopmechanic
sorry guys by jogging i meant very fast walking accompanied by pushing metal cage up to 200-300 kg :P yeah working in warehouse but not amazon :P

2 hours of heavy pulling, 700L of milk pulled only on a pumptruck with just legs and arms ;P

OP
OP
Torvi

Torvi

mr poopmechanic
yep but it consist of manual labor which is pretty heavy and for a proper workout scheme all the details need to be known no? :smile:

raleighnut

Legendary Member
700 litres of milk is only 3/4 of a tonne, hardly a lot to pull when you think those trucks can carry 2 tonnes.

A manual job involves physical work and you body become accustomed to it over time, mine always did be it roping a wagon (wish contrary to popular belief about truck drivers, is very demanding physical), and dead lifting 70-80kg of prawns to weigh in basket with a rope and two hooks if you get the picture. I wouldn't however call them work outs, to get better at cycling cycle more.

OP
OP
Torvi

Torvi

mr poopmechanic
just tought there are also ways i can improve myself at cycling while not cycling :P muscle strenght, consistency etc that's why im looking for a workout plan ;)

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
As others have said more cycling , i work involves lifting metal car parts all day but its just that , a job and although i have the strength to do the job its not making me a better cyclist.

Top Bottom