world championships 2019 offical

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sharky

Guru
Time to step up my training then!

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Super !

oldroadman

Veteran
Excellent news. Pity the BBC news people felt the need to tie it in with the TUE business - they spent far more time on that - quoting JT-L again (convicted) and Tony Doyle (former BC President who served about 6 months before leaving the post). Both people demonstrated their knowledge of the subject of TUE and whether or not what is allowable is correct. Simple fact for all concerned, no regulations have been broken, and the only odd thing concerns the package flown out to Geneva. Then a BBC reporter tries to doorstep Dr Freeman on his way in to the GBCT HQ. Got nowhere trying to interrupt his phone call.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Congratulations to all the fans, both from Yorkshire and outside the Ridings, for making the TdY so successful and to the bidding team headed up by - I believe - Verrity. Doha has been fan-free, rain-free and hill-free. Yorkshire should manage to provide the complete opposite...

Congratulations to all the fans, both from Yorkshire and outside the Ridings, for making the TdY so successful and to the bidding team headed up by - I believe - Verrity. Doha has been fan-free, rain-free and hill-free. Yorkshire should manage to provide the complete opposite...
It won't be nobber-free.

Top Bottom