World Championships Montreal 2026 ***SPOILERS***

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
No Ta Doctor

No Ta Doctor

Veteran

"Who said that? Internet forum people?"--Mark Cavendish
 
OP
OP
No Ta Doctor

No Ta Doctor

Veteran
Are the riders mentioning Del Toro's allegiances in the race actually "having a pop", or just noting the facts of their tactical conundrums?
I mean it's fairly well accepted that if you're in the world's and your nation isn't going to get a result and you aren't going to get a result you might help out a teammate, isn't it? Nobody's actually surprised by it, and I assume nobody's actually outraged by it either
 

N0bodyOfTheGoat

Über Member
Location
Hampshire, UK
I wonder if Sexias, Remco or MVP had won would we be still discuss the tactics of the race several days later.

Now I don't follow pro racing much at all, but that chase group was loaded and I've barely heard of McNulty, shirley they should have caught him and probably would have if it wasn't for that ridiculous freewheel stall when 10-15secs behind the American.
 
Top Bottom