World Championships Montreal 2026 ***SPOILERS***

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MadMalx

Senior Member
Not much to look at until Lombardia, so was idly looking at next year's calander.
It appears next year's RR is scheduled to take place at the end of August, a week before a delayed start Vuelta.
The Vuelta will finish a couple of weeks before Lombardia 2027
 

wakemalcolm

Legendary Member
Location
Ratho
Not much to look at until Lombardia, so was idly looking at next year's calander.
It appears next year's RR is scheduled to take place at the end of August, a week before a delayed start Vuelta.
The Vuelta will finish a couple of weeks before Lombardia 2027

It's a super worlds next year, I think, no?
 

Dogtrousers

Lefty tighty. Get it righty.
Browsing rubbish on the train I saw a report saying Matthews had joined in having a pop at IdT for working for McNulty. Or similar. But I can't find a link now.
 

Webbo2

Veteran
Browsing rubbish on the train I saw a report saying Matthews had joined in having a pop at IdT for working for McNulty. Or similar. But I can't find a link now.

There’s a video on you tube showing Del Torro and McNulty having a chat at say 35k to go then at 33.5K McNulty attacks De Torro who’s on front swings off to one side.
I know these days you can make anything look like anything. But!!!!!!
 

gsk82

Well-Known Member
There’s a video on you tube showing Del Torro and McNulty having a chat at say 35k to go then at 33.5K McNulty attacks De Torro who’s on front swings off to one side.
I know these days you can make anything look like anything. But!!!!!!

He basically stopped peddling in the feed zone a couple of km later too. Then miraculously was fresh enough to chase back.
 

M.R.M

Well-Known Member
While all of it may be true, del Toro did do a lot of work in stretches when the MvdP - Simmons group had gone. He definitely has plausible deniability.
 

Dogtrousers

Lefty tighty. Get it righty.
I wonder if Sexias, Remco or MVP had won would we be still discuss the tactics of the race several days later.

Probably, it's not like there's much else going on.

Is Pog better yet?
What exactly did Demi do that was so bad?
What was it that first repelled you about UAE team-member and American-enabler Isaac del Toro?
 

TakeTheHighRoad

Senior Member
I wonder if Sexias, Remco or MVP had won would we be still discuss the tactics of the race several days later.

I think it's valid to discuss the tactics as they were a strong factor in the outcome of the race. When Pog has poor tactics, he can win as a result of his class, but not everyone has that luxury

I'd say it's particularly relevant as it was a very tactical race
 
Top Bottom