World Naked Bike Ride - do I have the balls?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Yep hose yourself down then - if you do burn in not usually exposed places it will hurt like a bugger, plus those non-exposed places will burn more quickly than other exposed places.

Personally not having a winky I cannot speak from experience but I was told by a friend that "lets go to the naturist beach & sunbathe for a laugh" on holiday was not so funny, when his winky got very sun burned

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...

20812.jpg

Just a thought. If you're riding this, who's on the front?

OP
OP
mickle

mickle

innit
£825.00 & £155.00 in Gift Aid.

@mickle
Two questions:
Quickest way from York Station to the start point & are there any other slight inclines like the one from the Railway Station into the City centre?
Come out of the station and turn right, follow it round and keep going straight until you hit the river, then turn right. Follw the river to the milleny bridge. Youve arrived. There are no major hills.

OP
OP
mickle

mickle

innit
Hey @classic33 when did you become my ... er ... 'support rider'? Grateful and all that, just not sure how much support I'll really need. Unless you know of a way to lose a beer belly...

classic33

Leg End Member
Remove it if you want. Removed
As for getting rid of the beer belly, I thought you had that in hand. The other way, stop drinking beer!

classic33

Leg End Member
Hey @classic33 when did you become my ... er ... 'support rider'? Grateful and all that, just not sure how much support I'll really need. Unless you know of a way to lose a beer belly...
When you said
4 (hunered) not 3, I meant 4. Typo.
I'm the strong silent type so don't expect Alan Carr.

But I'll not talk down to you just because you're on a recumbent! ;)
You can lean on me at the lights, for support.

Top Bottom