World Naked Bike Ride - do I have the balls?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I put a link to the Portsmouth Naked Bike Ride on my face ache and got quite a lot of abuse when I had joked User76 & I would have taken part had we not had stinking colds.... (it was a joke as I am not yet that brave) some people have very teeny tiny closed minds about being naked

Yes people do tend to be incredibly thick about it, don't they?

I remember seeing something about The Naked Rambler and....... Well 'Nuff said!!

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Yes people do tend to be incredibly thick about it, don't they?

They do, it was the hypocrisy that got me

Apparently if they are young & fit then that is ok but older people with anything fat, wrinkly or saggy was "disgusting" and "no-one needs to see that"

Not forgetting but if you took your daughter in the trailer (2 1/2 yrs) she would see old mens penis' and how could I subject her to that... they didn't take kindly when I said she had seen quite a few penis considering she follows, her Dad, Grandad's, Uncles etc into the loo at home - as most parents know once you have a small toddling child any hope of going to the toilet alone vanishes, plus strangely enough when she is out with anyone male alone again Dad, uncles, grandads etc.. if she wants the toilet they have to take her in the mens, okay she may "go" in the cubicle but as far as I am aware mens loos contain urinals and it seems to be a common habit of men to whip out their winkies and wee in them so I suspect she might get a glimpse of one in there too.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
The film! The ride hasn't even taken place yet & they've made a film about it!!

The thing I saw about The Naked Rambler, and whilst a lot of people were positive, they got to somewhere in Shropshire for example, an angry ranty little woman told them

'If I had my kids with me I'd punch you'

Yeah, as if your kids seeing a naked man are going to corrupt them forever, or that if he's some sort of pervert he would be drawing such attention to himself. Get a f***ing grip, seriously.

And then there was the old woman who tried to attack the film crew.....

classic33

Leg End Member
The thing I saw about The Naked Rambler, and whilst a lot of people were positive, they got to somewhere in Shropshire for example, an angry ranty little woman told them

'If I had my kids with me I'd punch you'

Yeah, as if your kids seeing a naked man are going to corrupt them forever, or that if he's some sort of pervert he would be drawing such attention to himself. Get a f***ing grip, seriously.

And then there was the old woman who tried to attack the film crew.....
Intent on setting a fine example for her kids then?

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Intent on setting a fine example for her kids then?

Exactly! What a horrible angry narrow minded person she came across as!

classic33

Leg End Member
Me, no. Just will we get sunburnt or soaked. My steed for the ride has four wheels, so isn't too bad over cobbles.
See page six on here.

classic33

Leg End Member
Anyway, whats this about the film? I never even knew he had the book written or did he just skip that part. Or will the making of the film be included in the book?

classic33

Leg End Member
If it is hot hot you will want to put a really high factor on the bits you do not usually expose to the sun
That would mean about 80-90% that normally doesn't see the sun will need covering. Arms(lower), face & neck are normally the only parts exposed to daylight.

Top Bottom