World Track Champs 2022 - Spoilers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

McNobber

Excellent ride from Ganna.

Gros was also impressive.

Now that I've noted the decent rides, and tried to let you know that I am interested in track - how fecking annoying is Pendleton at co-commentary?

And this JJ bloke is the male equivalent of Clare Balding. Which isn't a good thing, just in case you thought it was...

OP
OP
Big T

Big T

Guru
Yes, I much prefer Boardman as a foil to Simon Brotherton. I’ve noticed that they don’t watch the racing very closely, thinking a rider was out on the the Elimination race, when it was an intermediate lap. Riders out every second lap.

Pendleton has hardly had any involvement in bike racing since she retired, and now she’s just popped up again out of nowhere.

Mike_P

Guru
Yes, I much prefer Boardman as a foil to Simon Brotherton. I’ve noticed that they don’t watch the racing very closely, thinking a rider was out on the the Elimination race, when it was an intermediate lap. Riders out every second lap.

Pendleton has hardly had any involvement in bike racing since she retired, and now she’s just popped up again out of nowhere.

Strange given the way she fell out with sport, still there is Pippa who when racing was an interviewers nightmare do it seems previous reputation counts for little.

Exlaser2

Veteran
Excellent ride from Ganna.

Gros was also impressive.

Now that I've noted the decent rides, and tried to let you know that I am interested in track - how fecking annoying is Pendleton at co-commentary?

And this JJ bloke is the male equivalent of Clare Balding. Which isn't a good thing, just in case you thought it was...

You could try watching it on Eurosport but then you have the’ pleasure’ of Carlton Kirby lol.
The only good thing about is the female co commentator ( I missed her name ) treats Carton as if she is the carer of a dementia sufferer. 😂😂

Mike_P

Guru
Gather from tweets to British Cycling Carlton completely missed Laura getting up after to that crash and left Eurosport viewers wondering if she was okay.

Top Bottom