Worst Christmas Present.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Milzy

Guru
I got a bike Pizza cutter. How hideous, I was worried one day it would eventually come. A pair of cycling socks would be a million times better.

AndyRM

XOXO
I got a bike Pizza cutter. How hideous, I was worried one day it would eventually come. A pair of cycling socks would be a million times better.

Is it one of these?

I was given one a few years ago, quite cute I think, cuts well too but only much use if you're into pizza.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
wonder if charity shops will take them??
Your local food bank will be grateful for donation of toiletries at any time of the year.
I volunteer with a foodbank, we are always short of men's toiletries and shaving stuff.

Many, many years ago, I received a large package from some acquaintances of dad's.

Inside, were six self-assembly corrugated card document wallets. I mean do you even give that to someone as a prezzie, never mind a nine year old? :wacko:

Also, from a neighbour, a really twee 18-inch tall sculpture of two fantail doves.

Plus the usual array of cheap toiletries that I could never use as I have sensitive skin, and if I use the "wrong" products, I end up sitting there scratching like a baboon... At least the soaps could go in my undie and sock drawers. :blush:

I haven't been able use them either since I made myself allergic to deodorant when I ignored the warning not to use it on broken skin.

Ouch xxx

Simple soap and baby bath is what I have to stick to in order to avoid issues. Though a muslin full of dried lavender or rose petals in the bath is a nice treat. :blush:

Tribansman

Veteran
Not me, but years ago I had a temp job at a place a guy who'd been on The Apprentice worked. He gave everyone in his team a signed and framed photo of himself.

What you'd expect from someone who power-walked in first thing in his sharp suit to a small office in an industrial estate in Stevenage saying way over-earnestly 'Morning World..'

What a 🔔-end

Top Bottom