Worth claiming?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bonk man

Brought off my bike by a pot hole in a village, not a deep one but parallel to the curb about a metre out and 20 metres long , grabbed my front wheel and chucked me off.
Damage.. hole in knee, burnt hip, bruises to go with... hole in my clothes and some damage to bike [ 25 quids worth ] .... might not be able to work for a few days if my hip and knee seize up.... they are starting to complain as I type this:sad:

Any point making a claim?

Cheers.....

thomas

the tank engine
You could try but I think they're only liable if they've been made aware of the pot hole (correct me if I'm wrong). try contacting the CTC and decide if it's worth it.

simoncc

bonk man said:
Brought off my bike by a pot hole in a village, not a deep one but parallel to the curb about a metre out and 20 metres long , grabbed my front wheel and chucked me off.
Damage.. hole in knee, burnt hip, bruises to go with... hole in my clothes and some damage to bike [ 25 quids worth ] .... might not be able to work for a few days if my hip and knee seize up.... they are starting to complain as I type this:sad:

Any point making a claim?

Cheers.....

Contact the CTC's no-fee claim solicitors or any similar firm. They'll tell you whether it is worth claiming or not as they only make money on cases they win so they don't take chances with cases they might not win. When I was very slightly injured by a car door opening on me I got £1000.

Top Bottom