Worth selling this Felt bike?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Technoholic

Hi all,

New here and just signed up to get some advice about selling my bike. I tried to get into road biking a while ago and found it just wasn't for me. I purchased a Felt Z95 and it felt like a great bike for me as a beginner but just couldn't get on with the actual cycling. it's just sat there doing nothing. Is this the sort of bike that would be worth trying to sell on or would it be more hassle than it's worth? I have no idea about the used value of bikes apart from what I've seen on eBay.

Any advice appreciated.

Thanks

OP
OP
T

Technoholic

ps sorry if this is the wrong forum for this

stalagmike

Enormous member
Z95 was one of the the bikes I looked at when I started, so it would have some interest to people 2nd hand. Whether it's 'worth it' to you is another matter. You might get between 150-200 for it depending on condition so it's up to you whether you need the money Vs the time spent selling it. Shouldn't be that hard to move on because they are well reviewed as one of the better entry level bikes. But then you probably know that already.

Drago

Legendary Member
Decent bikes, but if it doesn't suit you, it doesn't suit you. Someone who wants a decent starter bike but doesn't fancy identikit Spesh or Giant alternatives will have it.

Top Bottom