Would I look like Hanibal lecter in this?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mondobongo

Über Member
BTFB you would probably melt in the bloody thing or get invited to some dodgy parties.

Have you tried a buff can be worn as a basic balacava and once you are warmed up can be pulled down so its like a snood will give you more options than the gimp mask.

Membrane

Bigtallfatbloke said:
Would I look like Hanibal lecter in this?

No, no, you need one of these for that:

4319main.jpg

OP
OP
Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke

I may buy it...I seem to have a very low cold threshold compared to a lot of peeps...either that or I'm just not pushing hard enough.

OP
OP
Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke

I may buy it...I seem to have a very low cold threshold compared to a lot of peeps...either that or I'm just not pushing hard enough.

Tynan

Veteran
it was cold this morning granted, I was on the scooter with the winter lining in the jacket and handlebar muffs and I could feel the cold nibbling around the edges

good luck out there with jack frost, I'll back with y'all Monday, maybe tomorrow

just spoke to LBS, trued (again) tricky one involving three loose spokes, not for the home mechanic apparently

cold face here I come

Tynan

Veteran
it was cold this morning granted, I was on the scooter with the winter lining in the jacket and handlebar muffs and I could feel the cold nibbling around the edges

good luck out there with jack frost, I'll back with y'all Monday, maybe tomorrow

just spoke to LBS, trued (again) tricky one involving three loose spokes, not for the home mechanic apparently

cold face here I come

Top Bottom