Would i qulafiey?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Wow, seriously, a grammar debate on a cycling forum? Sort it out, if you've got nothing to offer to the thread then just move on.

Ben, see if you can claim EMA by going to Sixth form, or some sort of bursary, after saving up for a while these things can be pretty neat.

wheres_my_beard

Über Member
To get back to OP... Ben do you actually have £400? I'm not sure if this has been established.

Have you got your eye on a bike, or just trying to see if there was a scheme that might help you get more than you can currently afford?

OP
OP
Bensbikespares

Bensbikespares

no dont have anything, but ill save up or "Dad you know how much you love me"

Seen 1 at lbs for £300 new - claud Butler

teletext45

Id have a look see if you can find anyone with old stock giant defy 4 (2010) i paid 404.99 for mine and its a really good bike!

andy

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
1438630 said:
A good idea but what use would that be to Ben?
Ben would use the bike and it would be a tax right off.

apollo179

Still a shame about the use of our language.

The use of correct grammar, punctuation etc is important, I have always struggled with it myself, but I try my best.

As a generalisation I would say too many cannot be bothered and hide behind some problem or other either as an exuse or because they don't care.

Well done for being open and honest about your circumstances.

No one should apologise for pulling others up for poor habits (in a positive way)

Nice to see a young man with a healthy interest. Good luck, hope you keep it up.
To be fair to ben the only glaring mistakes i can see is obviously "qulafiey" and "resivor" The rest is aok. Purists might wince at the use of gonna but this isnt an english exam and i do the same myself (so it has to be ok)
So no patronising condescension from me - id go a B-

Top Bottom