Would i qulafiey?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Bensbikespares

Bensbikespares

my schools a specilist behavior school

at the start of the year i wernt geting any english but the school pulled there finger out there ass and i got a C

gregsid

my schools a specilist behavior school

at the start of the year i wernt geting any english but the school pulled there finger out there ass and i got a C

If you're the one achieving the highest grade (whatever grade that may be and in whatever school you're at) then that's very admirable. Good for you.

Bike2Work schemes aren't as attractive now anyway. You have to pay back a proportion of "fair market value" after the agreed term of salary deductions. But, since you're not eligible, it's all academic (pardon the pun).

Greg

Seigi

I only got a C in English and I'd like to think my grammar is a little bit better (I think the main reason being however is that my handwriting is dire) :3. Thankfully I come from a decent performing city school, my C grade was average )':

festival

Über Member
Still a shame about the use of our language.

The use of correct grammar, punctuation etc is important, I have always struggled with it myself, but I try my best.

As a generalisation I would say too many cannot be bothered and hide behind some problem or other either as an exuse or because they don't care.

Well done for being open and honest about your circumstances.

No one should apologise for pulling others up for poor habits (in a positive way)

Nice to see a young man with a healthy interest. Good luck, hope you keep it up.

Roadkill

Ben, you're a star.

I suspect that one day you'll have people to worry about grammar for you... you'll be getting on with making things happen ;)

If you see a bike on any of the retailers that we deal with on Bicycles (link below) let me know and We'll sort out a deal for you.

Schemes: What about saving via the bikeshop or via a club. I'm not sure if it's as popular now or whether it has any advantages but it might be worth asking your LBS whether they do something like that. Anyone else know?

Top Bottom