Would you accept this tyre?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Shut Up Legs

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
Thanks all for the replies :smile: and sorry for my delayed reply: work's been keeping me busy. As it turns out, I still have the old wheels on my tourer (they got replaced several weeks ago), so I plan to put the oddly-shaped tyre on one of these, pump it up to max rated pressure, then leave it for several weeks, then remove it and see if the warping has gone. I'll probably keep one of those old wheels just for that purpose: how's that for recycling!? :biggrin:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Thanks all for the replies :smile: and sorry for my delayed reply: work's been keeping me busy. As it turns out, I still have the old wheels on my tourer (they got replaced several weeks ago), so I plan to put the oddly-shaped tyre on one of these, pump it up to max rated pressure, then leave it for several weeks, then remove it and see if the warping has gone. I'll probably keep one of those old wheels just for that purpose: how's that for recycling!? :biggrin:

No need for all that Vic. Put tyre on wheel and away you go.
It will be fine.

OP
OP
Shut Up Legs

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
No need for all that Vic. Put tyre on wheel and away you go.
It will be fine.
Oh, I don't need it just yet, Ian: I was planning ahead and buying spare tyres for when I do need them. So I can just put the spare on the old wheel for now, because I've only just put new tyres on both my tourer's wheels.

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
Point of interest. Purchased directly from CRC warehouse this afternoon, yet neatly packed :O

DSC_0197.JPG

Top Bottom