Would you ever go out with a football shirt on ?

Would you ever go out (in public) with a football shirt on ?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Keith Oates

Janner
Only if I was going to play a game, otherwise NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I voted NO- but I wouldn't go out in public wearing a pro cycle team kit either. Wearing club kit, of which I'm a member, is OK.

jassy-x

yenrod said:
Would you ever go out (in public) with an English football shirt on ?
being a scotsman I wouldn't even wear one in private either!!!:evil:

...no seriously, no offense intended.....as much as I love the game I have never been one for wearing footy shirts..unfortunately living in central Scotland...wearing the wrong colours in the wrong place is a risk I'm not willing to take.......Scottish national shirt would be ok for the right occasion, just havn't been inclined......now the kilt..that's a different thing altogether!!!....

rich p

ridiculous old lush
jassy-x said:
being a scotsman I wouldn't even wear one in private either!!!:evil:

...no seriously, no offense intended.....as much as I love the game I have never been one for wearing footy shirts..unfortunately living in central Scotland...wearing the wrong colours in the wrong place is a risk I'm not willing to take.......Scottish national shirt would be ok for the right occasion, just havn't been inclined......now the kilt..that's a different thing altogether!!!....

I'm surprised they don't make kilts in team colours

I couldn't wear Celtics hoops. they'd make me look fat!

Noodley

rich p said:
I'm surprised they don't make kilts in team colours

Unfortunately, for the discerning numpty, there are football club tartans. :angry:

Looks great with the padded "team" jackets....:evil:

(Edit - oops, cross posted with jassy-x)

Abitrary

I once borrowed a Man U away top for a night out, and it went down very well.

I also think national side retro jerseys like brazil, italy, france look quite cool.

Noodley

Abitrary said:
I once borrowed a Man U away top for a night out, and it went down very well.

I remember you saying this before - very worrying :evil:
Were the womenfolk also wearing football tops? :angry:

Abitrary

Noodley said:
I remember you saying this before - very worrying :evil:
Were the womenfolk also wearing football tops? :angry:

It was actually the ladies who found it pleasing. I'd try it more if it wasn't for fear of being attacked by full-time football fans.

Noodley

Abitrary said:
It was actually the ladies who found it pleasing. I'd try it more if it wasn't for fear of being attacked by full-time football fans.

I know it was the women who found it "pleasing", but were they also wearing football tops?

Maybe wear it underneath something else if you are afraid of going out in public? Maybe wear robes? You'll be safe enough in that...

Bigtallfatbloke

I wear a sweedish football shirt I picke dup at Gothenburg airport. It's pretty hi vis and somewhat less common than an english shirt...which I am sad to say i would be embarassed to wear.

Top Bottom