would you like to start your own hard landscaping business

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Levo-Lon

Legendary Member
I will shortly have a 3.3 ton van and all the kit needed to do any project..
if you know anyone 'ideal opportunity for a new ready to go business', or would be intrested please pm me.
5k the lot..van is a 56 plate Ducato fully serviced 49k miles. Concrete bosch breaker ,plate compactor ,petrol saw and all the small tools and screeding equipment..
 

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Location
Over the Hill
would you like to start your own hard landscaping business


I'd prefer an easy landscaping business.........:whistle:
 
OP
OP
Levo-Lon

Levo-Lon

Legendary Member
It'd be a good start for a 'Young Un' though, all the kit and contacts in one go. :bravo:

it would indeed mate..the concrete breaker petrol saw and the plate compactor would cost nearly 4k to buy on there own
 
Kind of taken aback with this to be honest.
I take it things are becoming hard in your area for that type of business ?
I have to say,it's a great package for that price.
I wish you luck,not in just selling,but your next venture.
Good luck.
 

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Kind of taken aback with this to be honest.
I take it things are becoming hard in your area for that type of business ?
I have to say,it's a great package for that price.
I wish you luck,not in just selling,but your next venture.
Good luck.
He's taken a full time job in the same/similar field, selling the kit is a real good opportunity for someone younger
 
OP
OP
Levo-Lon

Levo-Lon

Legendary Member
Kind of taken aback with this to be honest.
I take it things are becoming hard in your area for that type of business ?
I have to say,it's a great package for that price.
I wish you luck,not in just selling,but your next venture.
Good luck.

i got a new Job today @MarquisMatsugae so its a new life and a new venture for me.. less hard work but peace of mind and a pension etc
 
Top Bottom