Would you of anticipated this?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Defy78

It's really just a case of being aware and expecting the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised when the majority of the time the worst doesn't happen.

I get drivers doing this to me from time to time but generally have enough time to react and everythings ok. It's the drivers that pull up along side you indicating left just before a side street and then atempt to overtake in a classic left hook / sideswipe manouver that take's the biscuit ;)

dondare

Über Member
I think that I would HAVE anticipated it.

Moodyman said:
From a motorbiker......in slow moving traffic, watch out for lane tarts (drivers switching lanes as other is moving faster).

dondare said:
I think that I would HAVE anticipated it.

I wood an'all. Especially their were you're view of the indicator is clear enough to see it in thyme :wacko:

J/K, no malice intended

On topic I can pull 2 similar instances 5 minutes apart from this morning - both illegal entries into bus lanes too. Just playing with WMM and the cam, nothing particularly out of the ordinary here. For that reason it's not listed as a searchable video as it's got no real value other than on this topic

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcAn_oG8yK0

The second one looks more dramatic than it was...being wet while I changed down whilst slowing down I locked the back wheel up for a mo hence what seems like more delayed reaction from the more urgent braking with the front.

Point being you HAVE to anticipate stuff like it because if you didn't, then life would be so much more awkward. As it is, I went past the second one with the view to mentioning indicators - fairly safe to do so since the move was obviously to turn left so I wouldn't have been impeding anyone as I went straight ahead

Top Bottom