Would you say this was someone being an arse??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
The Dwaff Family

The Dwaff Family

No problem, I am more concerned that the cyclist was riding so dangerously as to put others at risk, particularly a small child who would have suffered badly had he even so much as swayed slightly on his bike :angry:

benb

Evidence based cyclist
No problem, I am more concerned that the cyclist was riding so dangerously as to put others at risk, particularly a small child who would have suffered badly had he even so much as swayed slightly on his bike :angry:

Well quite so, me too.

Jaristokraatti

" Dad and 2 older kids way ahead and me and 6yrold Custard way back. "

Good to see that poor little Custard is not the one anymore pulling the lot, as was the case with his first sportive when he was only five.
Makes still my eyes water thinking of those (blog) pictures of poor little guy pulling the whole family.

Arch

Married to Night Train
I already was, didn't have time to move as this guy was really speeding, skimmed past me partly on path and teeny piece of grass.:sad:

Next tim, I suggest suddenly seeing something interesting you ned to point out to the family, on whichever side he's coming by, that requires you to point with your whole arm....

Almost as good as deciding to indicate while waiting at lights, just as you are to be passed by an RLJer....

Sadly, I've never had the opportunity or nerve to do either...

Glow worm

Legendary Member
Next tim, I suggest suddenly seeing something interesting you ned to point out to the family, on whichever side he's coming by, that requires you to point with your whole arm....

Almost as good as deciding to indicate while waiting at lights, just as you are to be passed by an RLJer....

I like that - brilliant idea ! :biggrin:

OP
OP
The Dwaff Family

The Dwaff Family

" Dad and 2 older kids way ahead and me and 6yrold Custard way back. "

Good to see that poor little Custard is not the one anymore pulling the lot, as was the case with his first sportive when he was only five.
Makes still my eyes water thinking of those (blog) pictures of poor little guy pulling the whole family.

Haha!! He still is when there are any hills involved and the other's run out of steam, like on our cycle this evening, big sis was not happy :biggrin:

Arch-A brilliant idea and something i definitely could see myself doing if needing to protect the little cubs :rolleyes: Either that or carry a stick with me at all times to put in his spokes!!

On a happier note; went out this evening round a lake, lot's of people,dogs and cyclists and everyone got along fine so now I am a little less angry :rolleyes:

benb

Evidence based cyclist
Semi-colon, surely; not a comma! :tongue:

Touché

Top Bottom