Written Tosh in the 'Newspapers'.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I'd not heard of her either...
Many columnists are asked to write about their lives, and some do so in interesting/amusing/informative ways, but it always bugs me when they go on at length about waiting in for builders/plumbers etc... this is just an extreme extension of that tendency of column writers to take themselves a bit too seriously.

ChrisKH

Guru
Cathryn said:
The woman's awful - I actually feel very sorry for her ex husband. She makes me cringe to be a girl!

Well to be fair to her, her ex-husband, copped off with several other women whilst in India on a trip to 'discover himself' (discover a certain part of his anatomy more like) and was a bit of an all round w£$&€r IMO. She desperately wanted children at one point but left it too late. But neither can I feel any sympathy for someone who lives their life through the back page of the DM glossy and values shoes and fashion over relationships. She has prostituted herself to keep money coming in for her ideal world where only animals live because they're the only ones who don't judge. If anything I feel sorry for her.

ChrisKH

Guru
As I read elsewhere, "Worryingly I notice Melissa Jacobs wears tights with sandals. I think she might not be entirely well".

chap

Veteran
You heartless sods! I pour my heart out to you guys and yet not one PM, offering assistance, has been received nor any bank details with the subject-line: 'Help yourself'.

I have realised that cyclists are tight-wads, deserving of such shoddy facilities and infrastructure. I shall buy an SUV tomorrow: your meagre cycle lanes shall become my drive way, and when I spot you on my road you will know me by my war-cry:

'Get off the road, and onto the cycle lane, you Oik!'

:angry:

chap said:
You heartless sods! I pour my heart out to you guys and yet not one PM, offering assistance, has been received nor any bank details with the subject-line: 'Help yourself'.

I have realised that cyclists are tight-wads, deserving of such shoddy facilities and infrastructure. I shall buy an SUV tomorrow: your meagre cycle lanes shall become my drive way, and when I spot you on my road you will know me by my war-cry:

'Get off the road, and onto the cycle lane, you Oik!'

:smile:

MacB is Scotchsh - there's nae water makes its way in yon derriere...:biggrin:

Top Bottom