wutz more boring than a bike video?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
watching someone ride UP a hill. there's a reason most MTB videos hardly ever show ppl pedaling, but rather show them just rolling down hills. that's fun to watch! a cpl weeks ago I had a good ride where I rode 1 hill 3 times, twice back-to-back. the 3rd time after switching to a helmet w/ a light after dark, completely unplanned. since I stopped the gym since last February, this little hill (& 5 lame pushups at the top) has been my only accomplishment. so doing it 3 times was a nice little milestone. only sharing it here in case anyone has trouble sleeping ... ZZzzzzz

View: https://youtu.be/Hzt-pWM2dKU

watching someone ride UP a hill.

To be fair, riding up a hill yourself is frequently also boring. And hard work.

T4tomo

Guru
Watching other peoples chest /helmet cam skiing videos is worse. normally so jerky they make you feel sick watching them, and generally un/poorly edited.

I do like night mtn bike riding thru woods (with a decent front light), completely different experience

Zipp2001

Veteran
I enjoyed your little speed bump :laugh:, you'll be looking for bigger and bigger hills in the near future. Have fun rockyroller and keep those wheels rolling and the push-ups pumping. I have a Cape Cod ride on my to do list for 2021so I sure could use a guide. :bicycle:

I enjoyed your little speed bump :laugh:, I have a Cape Cod ride on my to do list for 2021so I sure could use a guide. :bicycle:
I'm in! summer not required! & ... anything to make a ride-by interestng

Top Bottom