WVM scary driving

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cab

Turned left from Milton Road on to Arbury Road, I was second in the queue, behind a car. Went up the road for a while, overook another cyclist, remained in primary because there were parked cars to my left, and a white van that had been behind me passed within inches of my right shoulder, while I shouted a warning. He then hit his brakes, stopped in front of me, I asked what the hell he was doing, he pulled to the side winding his window down... Well, sod that, I'm not having a conversation with him, I called him an idiot and remained in primary as I road off. He over took me again, gaining nothing as I caught him at the next lights.

Footage uploaded to youtube, link to follow when it starts working.

domtyler

Über Member
Oh hooray, silly season's here again! ;)

OP
OP
Cab

Cab

I find myself currently without an outstanding incident with Cambridgeshire Constabulary. This guy basically endangered me on purpose; worth persuing with plod?

Cab said:
I find myself currently without an outstanding incident with Cambridgeshire Constabulary. This guy basically endangered me on purpose; worth persuing with plod?

I decided against taking mine further. As you know the police generally don't take this type of incident seriously. I think you are better to save your energy for when (but hopeful not if) it really matters.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Nasty. It made my right hand twitch in the way it only does after a very very close pass.

As for plod..........I think you know what I'm going to say.;)

spindrift

I think I'd report that. Clear road ahead of him, I reckon a vein in his temple throbbed cos when you overtook the cyclist you delayed him for, oh, two seconds?

Using two tons of metal as a weapon against perceived bad manners, which it wasn't. Anyway.

OP
OP
Cab

Cab

I'd be interested to hear what he wanted to say to you.

I wouldn't. Really, I don't care what he had to say. He'd done wrong, he knew he had, I don't particuarly relish the thought of conversing with him.

Top Bottom