www.mycyclinglog.com

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mumbo jumbo

Happy New Year everyone!

I was using mycyclinglog on and off between 2006-09 but fell out of the habit. I've noticed that quite a few members on here have a mileage report status bar thing generated by mycyclinglog in their forum sign-offs. Some give a ranking eg 10th of 142. This might just be enough to spark my interest again. So I've logged back in and set myself a 2012 mileage goal but I can't work out how to generate the report I see in forum sign-offs. Nor do I know what group to join (or even if I can join!) to get myself a ranking.

All help gratefully received!

mj

MattHB

Proud Daddy

machew

Veteran
I think that at the moment your Rank in the group is 128th out of 153 and you dropped 22 places on the group since the last update

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
The number on the left is your position in the cyclechat group. The one on the right is the number of places you've moved since yesterday.

As we've just moved back to zero for the new year, and it's put us in alphabetical order on zero, I've just crashed from 40th place yesterday to 134th place today.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
I have set up my ticker last night but it doesn't appear to be working yet which is a shame as I just looked at the cyclechat group board and I am in 4th position :bicycle:

Little yellow Brompton

A dark destroyer of biscuits!
The number on the left is your position in the cyclechat group. The one on the right is the number of places you've moved since yesterday.

As we've just moved back to zero for the new year, and it's put us in alphabetical order on zero, I've just crashed from 40th place yesterday to 134th place today.
Thank you!

400bhp

Guru
Is there any way of linking this to Garmin Connect. I can't be arsed typing in details every day. The import function is still a faff, although I imported my miles from yesterday which would put me near the top (above I Like Skol anyway :whistle: )

Top Bottom