www.mycyclinglog.com

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
I joined mycyclelog last night and requested membership of the cyclechat group. This morning before 8am an email arrived to confirm I had been added to the cyclechat group and when I look in the group listing I am there (currently in 3rd place :hyper:).

My signature tickertape still isn't working though? :sad:

Any ideas?

potsy

Rambler
Any mileage you do before your ticker starts to work doesn't count btw :whistle:

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
The ticker only updates about once a day (apparently part of the reason MCL went down last year was because of the server load caused by this ap), so until it has a copy of the database with your details in it then the ticker probably won't work.

I'd give it until tomorrow and hopefully it will be working then.

400bhp

Guru
It takes what, 30 seconds to log a ride?
Come on 400bhp don't tell me you are that busy you can't manage that :tongue:

I don't do manual. I want it spoon fed. :whistle:

You have a point-it's just that I know that I will tire of doing it, or forget. I'm anal and wouldn't like to post bulk ride info monthly for example.

Nebulous

Guru
I joined in August and have got into a routine of updating weekly. I have a short commute daily, usually have a ride on a Sunday, and after that I upload the lot for the week to connect and transfer them to MCL. It doesn't take very long and I haven't forgotten yet.

You are not currently listed as being a member of the cyclechat group. Have you applied to join? If you have then it may take a little while for Auntie Helen to approve you :smile:

Ahh!! Thanks for the tip ... i did wonder about joining the cycle chat group on there. :thumbsup:

scotty110788

I have tried to join but aint recieved my confirmation email, i retried but still not recieved one, i have also checked my junk mail, does this usually take long? thanks.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I have tried to join but aint recieved my confirmation email, i retried but still not recieved one, i have also checked my junk mail, does this usually take long? thanks.

It's not an automatic process. Auntie Helen maybe busy doing other stuff. Patience dear boy.
You can always drop her a PM through here.

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
Auntie Helen is now up to date with all the MCL requests - they've been pouring in thick and fast today!

I get emails about requests and it's also visible when I go to MCL myself so it's not stuck in a spam folder, but not all the emails have arrived yet (although I have now done all but one directly on MCL, it seems to be on a go-slow for a moment) so there may be a few hold-ups from time to time with that system.

Top Bottom