Xero Lite XR1 Spokes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

manalog

Über Member
Hi,

I broke a spoke the other day on my Xero Lite Wheel but I can't find a shop where the sell this particular spokes. I tried Evans, Cycle Surgery and my LBS but no luck

DT Swiss Bladed Spoke 288mm Black

I bought some from Parker Int (DT Swiss New Aero/Bladed Spokes) but they are in Silver and the bladed area doesn't match my existing Spokes. Any one on here knows a shop where I can buy these spokes?

Thanks in advance,
Gerry

Chrisz

Über Member
Have you tried Zepnat Cycles?

They sell/stock Xero wheels - got hold of some replacement bearings for my front wheel :smile:

OP
OP
manalog

manalog

Über Member
Chrisz said:
Have you tried Zepnat Cycles?

They sell/stock Xero wheels - got hold of some replacement bearings for my front wheel :laugh:

I have tried Zepnat - no luck, thats where I got my wheels from.
Thanks ChrisZ

baznav

the shop i work in stopped selling xero for this reason, almost impossible to get spares for them, you could try googleing autostrada they where the importer a couple of years back but proved pretty unhelpfull with spares.

Will1985

Über Member
If one spoke goes, invariably another 1 or 2 will follow even after being re-trued. How about getting it relaced with easier-to-source spokes?

kyuss

Veteran
baznav said:
you could try googleing autostrada they where the importer a couple of years back but proved pretty unhelpfull with spares.

+1. That's where I got a replacement rim for my Xero's when the spokes pulled through the rim.

OP
OP
manalog

manalog

Über Member
Thanks for the replies, might have to replace all of them JE James stock them with minimum order of 16 Spokes.

Top Bottom