xmas pressies

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Seeing as i'm on my ownsome now i'll be buying my own presents,so that means i can splash out:smile:. Last year i bought myself 2 very nice merino cycling jerseys and other sporty stuff. This year i'm going more practical with either a Chaise Longue or a decent electric fire.

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
I'm coming off a night shift at 0700 on Christmas Day, so any pressies will have to wait. I've worked shift for 23 years, so Christmas Day moves around a bit, and my kids are fine with that.
Lego is on the list, as are furry cushions for mini Ms CB, I'll settle for having a nice couple of days with the family (and maybe some socks...)

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I just ask for people to put cash in my xmas cards, that way I can buy what I want after xmas.
I was going to do another thread on this but i guess it ties in with this .

Buying presents for kids.
My mother said to me last week that my kids will not enjoy xmas as they know what they are getting as they are at an age where they know what they want .I would personally buy them that within reason rather than getting something that they do not like .I can remember getting stuff as a child an even still now that i think WTF did someone buy me that ?

screenman

Legendary Member

My mother said to me last week that my kids will not enjoy xmas as they know what they are getting as they are at an age where they know what they want .I would personally buy them that within reason rather than getting something that they do not like .I can remember getting stuff as a child an even still now that i think WTF did someone buy me that ?

A cap gun without any caps, from my parents. I was 13 at the time and would rather have had a gallon of petrol for my field bike.

D

Deleted member 1258

We usually end up with Xmas lists on the front of the fridge, people just cross things off as they buy them, it reduces the chances of people ending up with junk.

lutonloony

Über Member
My mum always pays for my membership for my cycling and archery club( different clubs in case you thought it was a new type of bi-Athlon). Not very imaginative, but something that gives me pleasure all year

Dave7

Legendary Member
Seeing as i'm on my ownsome now i'll be buying my own presents,so that means i can splash out:smile:. Last year i bought myself 2 very nice merino cycling jerseys and other sporty stuff. This year i'm going more practical with either a Chaise Longue or a decent electric fire.
How about a new set of ladders? Maybe one of those extending types so you can do windows at varying heights.
Just saying like.

jayonabike