Xmas prezzies

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Vouchers for our favourite family run restaurant and more vouchers for a local chain from bro and sister, "next" vouchers, shirt, jumper, wine, port and a bucket of muc off produts from my son.

Oh and some mango hot sauce ! :sad: :laugh:

postman

Legendary Member
Billy Connolly book and Gift cards to the value of £45.Due to mother in law passing away early December and the funeral,me and Mrs P did not bother to get pressies for ourselves.We were too busy going backwards and forwards to Lancashire and sorting legal things out.Christmas Day and Boxing Day were ok.But there was a very different feeling about the two days.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member

winjim

Smash the cistern
Which ones? I am thinking about getting some of those.
Lindy BNX-60. They're a fairly budget option but they seem to do a reasonable job of cancelling out particularly the lower frequencies. I've only tried them around the house so far but I'm hoping I can use them at work to get rid of some of the hubbub so I can concentrate better.

Music sounds pretty good through them too. Less bass but better defined. Not amazing sound quality but good enough.

Adam4868

Guru
Ancestry kit subscription from my partner.Shes more interested in my family history than me !
From my kids two tickets for Idles concert in Manchester at the end of January,fingers crossed it goes ahead.Got to be the most thoughtful present I've had off my kids....which makes me suspicious.😁

Top Bottom