Xmas Shop, with the wife..!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Billy Wizz

Über Member
Yes its that time again, the last minute shop with the wife she is picking me up in about two hours time, its like waiting to go to the dentist.:wacko:
There is a bottle of Jack Daniels on the sideboard i am contemplating a big slug.:rolleyes:

Feign illness...then get tanked up while she is out!

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Yes its that time again, the last minute shop with the wife she is picking me up in about two hours time, its like waiting to go to the dentist.:wacko:
There is a bottle of Jack Daniels on the sideboard i am contemplating a big slug.:rolleyes:
oh deary me , my heart goes out to you and best of luck
Feign illness...then get tanked up while she is out!

sounds a good plan

andyfraser

Über Member
Don't do it! I did it last night. The usual arguments started and we got trapped in the shop for ages. It was a thoroughly horrible experience.

screenman

Legendary Member
I have been in bed for 2 days with man flu, this despite suspicions was not planned.

The better half is out shopping with our youngest.

Turbo Rider

Just can't reMember

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Good luck.
Hubster didn't get paid until today so we are going to have a quick canter around Aldi at about 9pm tonight, then we'll be sorted. If we get a big thingy of milk, that should do us for milk in tea (might get an almond milk or coconut long life skimmed, just in case of emergencies). A couple of spare loaves in the freezer and we should be sorted for a week or so. We have chicken in the freezer already and lots of fish fingers so we just need a normal shop, plus extra teabags because I am off work at the moment and drinking more tea.

Let us know when you are home safe.

stephec

Legendary Member
I did it with the wife last night, she said that she hopes that's it until after Christmas now.

I might have to do some by myself today. :smile:

Top Bottom