yellow pedals?????

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

naffets

Am looking to upgrade to some new look keo 2 max
thinking of getting the contador ltd edition in yellow
my other choice would be graphite as my road bike is black with black,white and red components.
Do i do bling or plain grey??

MadoneRider1991

Über Member
naffets said:
Am looking to upgrade to some new look keo 2 max
thinking of getting the contador ltd edition in yellow
my other choice would be graphite as my road bike is black with black,white and red components.
Do i do bling or plain grey??

grey!!

yellows gets messy!!

jamesxyz

Are you as a good as contidor? Bling shouts 'look at me' which is fine if you're quick and can zip past anyone going up steep hills. If, on the other hand, you're more like me ... them maybe you don't want people looking at you to save embarassment:smile:

jimboalee

PS. I just checked this on Wikipedia.

"Right-of-Way lights - On ships, aircraft and manned spacecraft, a red light will be mounted on the left or port side of the craft and a green on the right or starboard side."

Hmmm... How many 'manned spacecraft' are up there at the same time, and how close do they get to each other ???????

OP
OP
naffets

naffets

i wish i was as good as contador going up hill! but doesnt everybody on the planet?
i was thinking you can only really see your pedals when your off the bike so saves on the embarrasmentment of getting blown away with yellow pedals.
Good point with them getting dirty quick

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
If you want yellow, get yellow. It's not like where we live is flooded with pro-cyclists that you'll see when you're out and about! You very rarely see anybody else.

buddha

Veteran
I recently bought yellow pedals as they were cheaper. (Actually they contrast quite well with my blue frame:thumbsup:lol:. In fact since getting them I think I've been going faster, and even managed to freewheel past a pack of chavs on BSO's the other day:smile:

Top Bottom