Yes, finally a Decision.....Let Me Know What You Guys Think

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

corshamjim

I haven't a clue whether Cube bikes are good, bad, or indifferent, but I do like their designs. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
A

Atyl1972

you were mate, you were with thanks, i gotta ask though, is it a comfy ride and not too aggressive as i want a more relaxed ride, will i be able to achieve this?:thumbsup:
Hoooorah !! Well done in joining the GTC club, hope I was of some assistance in helping you make the obviously right decision lol Enjoy !!

OP
OP
A

Atyl1972

hi Steve, can you let me know how you're finding the bike so far and how comfy it is, will i get a comfy riding position rather than a race style, I'm going for a fitting next Saturday before i collect, i know I'm a 56cm frame but getting fitted for the rest but i really do hope its a more relaxed riding position, let me know buddy...:thumbsup:
Hoooorah !! Well done in joining the GTC club, hope I was of some assistance in helping you make the obviously right decision lol Enjoy !!

OP
OP
A

Atyl1972

OK Steve thanks mate, you're up late, my excuse is that I'm working,lol
its all down to you yourself but i find the GTC in between race and touring mode ......mind you its great on flat out speed

Top Bottom