Yes let's overtake the cyclist and then

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Flipside

turn left into a junction meters away, motorists why cant you just hold back for a couple of minutes. This happened to me today more times than i can count ;)

Anyway moan over i feel better now :biggrin:

OP
OP
Flipside

Flipside

turn left into a junction meters away, motorists why cant you just hold back for a couple of minutes. This happened to me today more times than i can count ;)

Anyway moan over i feel better now :biggrin:

upsidedown

Waiting for the great leap forward
Happened to me on a back lane in Shirley this afternoon. Ford Puma, swung into the left turn just in front of me, spun in the snow and bounced off the opposite kerb, very funny.

upsidedown

Waiting for the great leap forward
Happened to me on a back lane in Shirley this afternoon. Ford Puma, swung into the left turn just in front of me, spun in the snow and bounced off the opposite kerb, very funny.

sunflower

Let's overtake a cyclist too quickly for the weather conditions (snow/ice on road and snow still coming down), come back into the left lane, then do a 180 degree spin around, going into a parked car and causing the cyclist to fall off trying to get out the way of your car. No injury to self/bike luckily, I was going very slowly, but some damage to the 2 cars. I walked the rest of the way after that incident.

sunflower

Let's overtake a cyclist too quickly for the weather conditions (snow/ice on road and snow still coming down), come back into the left lane, then do a 180 degree spin around, going into a parked car and causing the cyclist to fall off trying to get out the way of your car. No injury to self/bike luckily, I was going very slowly, but some damage to the 2 cars. I walked the rest of the way after that incident.

gbb

Legendary Member
Happened to me a few weeks ago, DHL driver overtook and instantly pulled across me :ohmy:
I let rip (the fool stopped just round the corner ;))...it almost got nasty (he threatened violence..ooer missus), i took his reg no and complained to DHL.
They investigated and informed me later he'd been reprimanded...if that was the case...result. Perhaps he'll learn eh ?

gbb

Legendary Member
Happened to me a few weeks ago, DHL driver overtook and instantly pulled across me :ohmy:
I let rip (the fool stopped just round the corner ;))...it almost got nasty (he threatened violence..ooer missus), i took his reg no and complained to DHL.
They investigated and informed me later he'd been reprimanded...if that was the case...result. Perhaps he'll learn eh ?

Lee G

Flipside said:
turn left into a junction meters away, motorists why cant you just hold back for a couple of minutes. This happened to me today more times than i can count :ohmy:

Anyway moan over i feel better now ;)

Happens all too often - another favourite of mine is the bus who overtakes yards before he has to pull into a bus stop.

rarely a day goes by incident free.

Top Bottom