Yesterdays story

Mummy3monkeys

Decided that as the days are pulling out and the hubster was off to look after the kids, I would cycle to work again. After my 50 miler at the weekend, wasn't sure how I would do. Got to work in 1hr (takes 45 mins with car and P&R), best time ever, I was so chuffed. Lovely ride in, and on the way home, saw loads more people on bikes. Still got back in good time. Both ways, 90% PB's. Hoping to do this more regularly, loved it!!

Saluki

I've run away with my friends to..
Very envious that you have a 60 minute commute. It's 3 miles to my works, mind you I could go the pretty route.

Saluki

I've run away with my friends to..
I'm 5 miles from work, normally takes me three hours to get to work, I definitely take the pretty route.
I tend to ride directly to work and then the pretty route home. I have the Marriotts Way on my doorstep so that's lovely to ride along. I use it to commute in on as well but on the way home I just keep going for a bit and then home by road.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Mines just under 10 , i do try to round it up to the ten unless the weathers cack , going in i can do it in 33 mins on a good day but coming back 36 mins is the best .
I keep thinking about extending it but too tired tbh most days .

Top Bottom