Yesterdays story

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mummy3monkeys

Decided that as the days are pulling out and the hubster was off to look after the kids, I would cycle to work again. After my 50 miler at the weekend, wasn't sure how I would do. Got to work in 1hr (takes 45 mins with car and P&R), best time ever, I was so chuffed. Lovely ride in, and on the way home, saw loads more people on bikes. Still got back in good time. Both ways, 90% PB's. Hoping to do this more regularly, loved it!!

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Very envious that you have a 60 minute commute. It's 3 miles to my works, mind you I could go the pretty route.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
I'm 5 miles from work, normally takes me three hours to get to work, I definitely take the pretty route.
I tend to ride directly to work and then the pretty route home. I have the Marriotts Way on my doorstep so that's lovely to ride along. I use it to commute in on as well but on the way home I just keep going for a bit and then home by road.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Mines just under 10 , i do try to round it up to the ten unless the weathers cack , going in i can do it in 33 mins on a good day but coming back 36 mins is the best .
I keep thinking about extending it but too tired tbh most days .

Top Bottom