Yet another gadget

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
this is something to use with a bike (aka work) stand. the times I've used them, they were helpful. I have 2 (Pedros), because I temporarily lost 1, bought a 2nd, then found the 1st. lately tho, I've been removing my chains for cleaning. which also makes cleaning the rest of the bike easier

Last edited:

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
What is this 'bicycle cleaning' that you speak of? Please tell me more... :whistle:
Yeah and me although i can't promise it will happen
I could post pictures but fear some of the more sensitive forum members may faint :eek:
[MOD HAT]
Do I need to ban you both? :biggrin:
*excavates mud-caked bike from off-roading earlier today*
[/MOD HAT}

That thing looks like a solution in search of a problem to me. Now, I just need to up-end the bike and myself in a bath full of Muk-Off...

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
[MOD HAT]
Do I need to ban you both?
Dare you :tongue:

Here's my commute ready Kona....

Not been cleaned since I got it in late 2018. It is actually a lovely metallic deep green under that protective layer. Not sure if the above gadget would be any use to me?

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Kona Wheelhouse. Very nice bike to ride, just feels natural when on the drops. Having said that, when brand new I did swap out the bars for a set of flared drops from one of my previous GT bikes.
Looks very much like my much loved and missed (splatted by a minivan) Kona Honky
1612189486881.png

Milkfloat

An Peanut
I have had a Morgan Blue one for years and for such a simple thing it has proved itself very valuable. I use a knackered thru axle on my thru axle bikes though as so far I have not found anything around the price I paid for my QR version (about 4 quid).

Top Bottom