Any new year cycling Christmas bargains yet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

johnnyb47

Guru
Had a bit of a browse around the shops today and came across some Pinnacle Photocromic cycling glasses reduced from £40 to £20 (allegedly) from Sport's Direct.
I ended up buying some as my old cycling glasses were starting to look sorry for themselves and found changing the lenses a faff around between sunny and not so sunny days (which are few and far between at the moment.
There very comfortable to wear and will hopefully do they job in the coming months

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Pics and/or link?

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
well sports direct constant bargains are like sofa "sales " :smile:

i did pop into that establishment yesterday though for a couple of pairs oy lycra running gloves, perfect as glove liners to stop pulling out the inner on insulated gloves

AndyRM

XOXO

wafter

I like steel bikes and I cannot lie..
I guess it could go either way, however since a lot of shops have effectively been having fire sales for the past few months I'd expect any further reductions to be limited.

Chain Reaction for example are still touting "massive discounts" (and I'm sure will seize on "January sales" as the latest thin veneer to dress up their ongoing "oh sh*t we're in administration and desperate to liquidate assets" purge) however it seems that all the good stuff is now gone and reductions on anything other than their own-brand stuff isn't that competitive anyway.

We might get some more discounts from desperate sellers in future, but I think its timing will be more seller-specific rather than seasonal..

Last edited:
Top Bottom