Yey! - no more studying!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HelenD123

Guru
Sorry, just had to share. I registered for a postgrad course at work three years ago and I've finally finished it:biggrin:. Just taken it to be posted. It shouldn't have taken anywhere near as long but I need the pressure of a deadline to get me motivated. I can't wait to get my life back and not have to go home from work and hit the books every evening.

The cycle commuting now starts in earnest:smile:. I'm gonna try for the remaining four days this week (but tomorrow's forecast doesn't look promising!) I really need to get fit and shift the extra pounds from all that late night snacking.;)

domtyler

Über Member
Good for you Helen! ;)

My wife is doing a P/T masters at the moment as well as working p/t and looking after an eighteen month old so I understand the pressure it brings. Well done.

OP
OP
HelenD123

HelenD123

Guru
Uncle Mort said:
Well done! Having been through all this myself a few times, I can't help wondering how long it'll take you to forget what a pain it was and sign up for something else ;)

I do have the option of upgrading it to a Masters and really can't face the thought of it at the moment but, as you say, give it a few months...

domtyler

Über Member
HelenD123 said:
I do have the option of upgrading it to a Masters and really can't face the thought of it at the moment but, as you say, give it a few months...

Well it would be a shame not to go the last mile now you've come so far wouldn't it? ;);)

OP
OP
HelenD123

HelenD123

Guru
Dayvo said:
Well done! ;)

Hope it was worth it, and you get to use it positively and with relevant financial/career benefits.

Sadly no financial gain but it will be useful if I need to change jobs.

OP
OP
HelenD123

HelenD123

Guru
marinyork said:
Thinking of signing up for this sort of madness myself in future.

My tip would be not to leave it to a last minute panic...

Seriously, it will be hard to start with so you just need to make yourself sit down and do something. I got faster and faster at churning out the work the more I did of it.

Helen of Troymester...I know you're not an old studdy duddy - enjoy your freedom and get on the bike. Eat what you want as long as you cycle!
Well done:smile:

Top Bottom