Yikes!! Giant rat at work today.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
That's a large curry tray next to this fella..
Screenshot_20160910-221330.png

Welsh wheels

Lycra king
Hi.
Today at work I had the shock of my life after coming across this humongous rat. No word of a lie this thing must of been around 2ft long from nose to tail. I was walking through our warehouse checking some stock and " as bold as brass " this monster of a rat came out and ran straight past me. It was also very unusual in colouring. It was like a smokey grey/ blue colour and looked quite striking. I must of looked a right wally as my 6"2 frame was seen by my workmates running out of the door screaming like a big Jessie. Later on ,the pest control man was on site and showed me all his expertise on how to take this rat down. It didn't take him long to see where it was residing in the building. Foot prints( which where massive incidentally) in the dusty corners led him to where it was nesting and low and behold there was a load of fibre glass insulation that it was using for a bed.. He,s set a good amount of traps to catch the fearsome beast .
Living in a rural area I,ve seen my fair share of rats on farm yards etc but nothing as big as this,
Even my cat would of thought twice of tackling this one :=0
I think what happened is you left your phone out somewhere, cyclechat was open at the politics section and the rat took one look and ran for his life.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
IMG_0831.JPG

classic33

Leg End Member
Friend of mine had been attempting to catch a rat that he kept spotting in his garden for a couple of weeks. One summer evening, he had guests round all sipping drinks in the garden. He lifted the lid of his big gas barbecue ready to get cooking and the bloody thing jumped out
Did he catch it?

Top Bottom