You are not a proper cyclist unless you shave your legs...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Why Discuss?

not much point if you're a tourist, anyhow i got a whistle from some good looking woman younger than my daughter the other morning:biggrin: so theres no chance of me shaving them now.

OP
OP
R

Renard

The reason I put this up is it amuses me why roadies do it. The usual excuses why are because of road rash - why don't you shave your arms then? ; aerodynamics - never heard of the effect of a rough hull/barnacles on a boat? ; or massages - how many of us can expect that when we get home? The real reason is peer pressure AND VANITY.

PS. I have done it myself but can't be arsed anymore.

PPS. Should this be in soapbox?

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Renard said:
The reason I put this up is it amuses me why roadies do it. The usual excuses why are because of road rash - why don't you shave your arms then? ; aerodynamics - never heard of the effect of a rough hull/barnacles on a boat? ; or massages - how many of us can expect that when we get home? The real reason is peer pressure AND VANITY.

PS. I have done it myself but can't be arsed anymore.

PPS. Should this be in soapbox?
The real reason is...

because we can...

Noodley

The real reason for me is:

...cos I have better legs than all the women at work and it pisses them off :smile:

Shaun

Founder
The best shave is the first one of the season.

Feels really spooky when your jeans just glide over your legs without much tugging :?:

Not that I'd know ... think I read it on here somewhere ... something some other bloke posted ... :smile::?::?:

OP
OP
R

Renard

Admin said:

Feels really spooky when your jeans just glide over your legs without much tugging :?:

Not that I'd know ... think I read it on here somewhere ... something some other bloke posted ... :smile::?::?:

I know that feeling. Trousers never felt like that before :tongue:

yenrod

Admin said:

Feels really spooky when your jeans just glide over your legs without much tugging :biggrin:

Not that I'd know ... think I read it on here somewhere ... something some other bloke posted ... :?::?::?:

Shauny babes :smile:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Nah seriously - I reckon you've outted yourself aint you Admin !!! ie 'when your jeans just glide over your legs'...

Come on nothing to be ashamed about mate ! :biggrin:

- I do my legs Fri. or Sat. as it just feels/looks better ands' better for rubbing the legs down.

Though - id think twice to actually say that to the lads in work.

'Though it amazes me how women do theirs as they hardly have any 'hairs' compared to a mans leg hair growth.

Makes me wonder if thats the reason that the finish on a shaved male leg can be better than a females..though a nice shaved leg on a a tanned/toned womans leg is fantasic !!! :tongue::tongue::tongue:

Top Bottom