You are the Weakest Link !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Zipp2001

Veteran
I was a little nervous when invited to join a couple of rider on there Wednesday night trail ride. Look I know I'm not a great trail rider and put myself in the back hoping to watch and learn how they took some of there lines. We were out for a couple of hours and they shared plenty of advice which hopefully I can transfer to my rides and not ride like I have two left feet. :bicycle:
You are the Weakest Link ! - YouTube

LJR69

You enjoyed it and so that's a big tick in the most important box. You might want to take some mtb coaching just to help you with the fundamentals of body positioning and weight transfer, that would make a huge difference to your riding.

Also, and I don't know if it's just an optical illusion with the camera but your bars seem very narrow and you have your hands half way down them. Wider bars, with your hands at the ends and one finger covering the brakes will allow you to manipulate and fine tune your bike movements (v. important). You don't have to go and get great big 800mm bars, but those ones look far too narrow to me.

Keep riding, stay safe, and keep enjoying it.

Top Bottom