You Clever Lot.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Paladin - York

Put it this way - I'm happier sorting my bike out and navigating bike routes than I am navigating my way around CycleChat. I'm doing what a fellow member has suggested in an earlier posting and opened up a new topic, rightly or wrongly.

Live 10 miles north of York. Retired and attempting to do as much cycling as house, garden, marital & family responsibilities will allow me. Already done the "Roses" this year with the The Salmon Run 19-21 April and Cape Wrath to York starting 3rd May already sorted. I travel solo most trips these days as my peers don't seem up to it anymore eg picking grandkids up from school etc. Armed with my favourite bike, gear ratio of 17.8, I like wandering the Sustrans Routes (never heard or met anyone yet who's done the Oban to Campbelltown route - a good route) as well as doing some of my own. I often carry a Terra Nova Supalite tent which gives me a further overnight option. Hoping to get to Calais later this year and wander round France for a while - a first for me.

Happy cycling everyone.

Paladin - York

ZIZAG

Veteran
:rolleyes: Hello And Welcome .:biggrin: :hello:

aberal

Guru
Welcome to CC - hope you enjoy the stay.

Couple of tips, if you haven't sussed this already - click on your profile top right of the page and scroll too "my content" to follow up your own posts. And I personally, though tis not a rule, prefer to have "what's new" as the link of "my favorites" if only because it throws up interesting topics to mull over.

Oban to Campbelltown though eh? That sounds like a bit of good route....

OP
OP
Paladin - York

Paladin - York

Thanks aberal

Thanks for the tips. I'll keep your message handy. Rocket science - a doddle. CycleChat - a nightmare.

Thanks again.

Welcome to CC - hope you enjoy the stay.

Couple of tips, if you haven't sussed this already - click on your profile top right of the page and scroll too "my content" to follow up your own posts. And I personally, though tis not a rule, prefer to have "what's new" as the link of "my favorites" if only because it throws up interesting topics to mull over.

Oban to Campbelltown though eh? That sounds like a bit of good route....

128982999292922574.jpg

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman

Top Bottom