You folks are a breath of fresh air!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I only recently joined this forum as the one I’ve been following gets …… absurdly nasty. It’s only been a short time to conclude you folks are so much more enjoyable to engage with. It’s just like talking with adults 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Carry on !

Didn't your previous forum have the "ignore" function?

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
I only recently joined this forum as the one I’ve been following gets …… absurdly nasty. It’s only been a short time to conclude you folks are so much more enjoyable to engage with. It’s just like talking with adults 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Carry on !

Mike is right. We all know where the ignore function is.

• Laugh
Reactions: C R

gzoom

Über Member
I'm surprised no one has mentioned the ignore function yet? :whistle:

It that activated wireless or wired or voice? I'm not sure if the forum has API integration so I can tell Alexa to do it for me......manually clicking on a physical keyboard (or even better a good old fashioned letter) is my preferred style :smile:.

C R

Guru
Welcome @Tomm Williams yes majority of the regulars are friendly.

Speaking for yourself ;)

fritz katzenjammer

Der Ubergrosserbudgie
It's a great site:okay:
It doesn't just cover anything to do with cycling but a host of other subjects too.

There’s cycle threads? I must look into this... I’ve been fascinated by the “tell a lie about the above poster” and the farting weasel threads.

And I must figure out this ignore function as my wife has been using it against me for ages.

Bicycles huh... don’t that beat all.

Top Bottom