You know that you're in a cycling friendly cafe when....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Katherine

Guru
You see this on the back of the door in the ladies :

IMG_20170917_123737614.jpg

Spinney

Bimbleur extraordinaire
I've seen one like that somewhere - where was it?

Spinney

Bimbleur extraordinaire
That's where I saw it - the same one! A friend lives a few miles up the road from there, me and OH go for the weekend occasionally. I think we'd actually walked there - it was peeing down and blowing a hoolie, so def. not cycling weather.

Have you looked on streetview on that link? It must show the place before the cafe people bought it!

OP
OP
Katherine

Katherine

Guru
That's where I saw it - the same one! A friend lives a few miles up the road from there, me and OH go for the weekend occasionally. I think we'd actually walked there - it was peeing down and blowing a hoolie, so def. not cycling weather.

Have you looked on streetview on that link? It must show the place before the cafe people bought it!

You can see what it's like now on here.
https://www.facebook.com/thedropoffcafepage/#

Reactions: mjr

Domus

Guru
They do a Mt Ventoux, i.e. A full breakfast. Sorry can't remember the others. It's an age thing.

OP
OP
Katherine

Katherine

Guru
I see a theme here. I was too tired and hungry to concentrate on the menu. I let my eyes choose a bit of cake to go with my coffee but there was a plate of Manchester tart on the counter labelled Liz Mcdonald!

Lozz360

Veteran
[QUOTE 4962296, member: 45"]Who on earth tries to flush hair straighteners down the toilet?[/QUOTE]
Or poor Strava times? Unless you have printed them out first of course.

Top Bottom