You know when you do something daft without thinking?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RedRider

Pulling through
Well I just have...
IMAG1773.jpg
Whilst cleaning my chain. (insert thumbnail seems an apt instruction whilst uploading that pic.)
In a and e pffft

OP
OP
RedRider

RedRider

Pulling through
Worst of it is I've not brought a book

D

Deleted member 1258

Well I just have...
View attachment 342072
Whilst cleaning my chain. (insert thumbnail seems an apt instruction whilst uploading that pic.)
In a and e pffft

In my case it was my finger, beware gruesome picture. I know very well that I have to take care when I'm cleaning the chain on my fixed, but I'm now very cross
with myself for a beginners error.

20170312_141049-1.jpg

OP
OP
RedRider

RedRider

Pulling through
Not wishing to brag but mine seems a bit more mashed than that. Feel like an idiot. A 47-year-old idiot.
In other a&e news, 3 kids in football kits so far, each with what looks like collar bone/ shoulder injuries.
Makes me think of this...

Sharky

Guru
A long, long time ago, when I was about 7, my dad was showing me how to maintain my bike. He had it upside down on the kitchen floor and was spinning the back wheel. To get a better look at the sprockets, I bent forward and ............... The spinning tyre came in contact with my forehead and ouch, did it burn!

Sixty year later, I can still remember it.

keithmac

Guru
×××BEWARE THE SQUEAMISH×××

Google "how NOT to clean your chain GSX-R".

Short story, it involves a motorcycle in gear on a paddock stand with the engine running, a towel and an unlucky hand..

OP
OP
RedRider

RedRider

Pulling through
Da daaaaaa....
20170312_175858.jpg

Well the thumb is fractured and the teeth punctured my nail plate which means I have to go and see a plastic surgeon on Tuesday.
Didn't get any worthwhile painkillers boohoo.

Top Bottom