You Know you're Getting Old When.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
You start reading the junk mail that comes through the letterbox.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
You move the vacuum cleaner into the kitchen, and then decide to have a coffee before starting the vacuuming. After drinking the coffee, you wander back into the kitchen, and your first thought is "Who left the vacuum cleaner there?". :angry:;)

catwoman

I have an old pair of trainers for the garden. :smile:
I have a stick to stir my paint with. :smile:
I don't want to go out on Saturday nights, (not where I live anyway). :biggrin:
I'll walk into a room and forget what I went in there for. :biggrin:
I've got a few more aches and pains that I used to have. :sad:
I sometimes notice older men looking at me with some hope in their eyes. :angry:
A club doorman (in conversation with you one day) suggests you may want to come to their club night called "Have a nice cup of tea" ;)
AAAARRRGH!

Plax

Guru
You put a tea bag in your cereal bowl, and try and put the milk away in the microwave. Seriously, it's that bad!

gbb

Legendary Member
You find yourself looking at a bunch of yoofs hanging round, and thinking 'Hav'nt they got something better to do'..or summit similar....then you remember....YOU did EXACTLY the same with your mates when you were their age.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
When you look in the mirror and see your father looking back at you :sad:.

Worse, and it happened for the first time yesterday - when your widowed mother looks at you, sees her late husband and starts talking to you as if you are your late father. She got a whole sentence out before realising her mistake. It was pretty distressing for both of us... :smile:

col

Legendary Member
You go into the kitchen to make a brew while the adverts are on,then when you settle down in front of the telly realise the remote is missing,after searching for five minutes,you check inside the fridge,just as a last resort,and there it is.

Top Bottom