You know you're knackered when....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Wheeledweenie

Über Member
You leave home and realise you've forgotten some vitally important paperwork so you go back to get it.

You set off again and 10 minutes in, while wondering why your head is so cold, realise you've left your helmet, which you never ride without but respect others' wishes to do so, behind.

You go to get coffee on your way in as you're clearly tired and the barista has to chase you to give you the change you've forgotten.

Yawn!

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
Wheeledweenie said:
You leave home and realise you've forgotten some vitally important paperwork so you go back to get it.

You set off again and 10 minutes in, while wondering why your head is so cold, realise you've left your helmet, which you never ride without but respect others' wishes to do so, behind.

You go to get coffee on your way in as you're clearly tired and the barista has to chase you to give you the change you've forgotten.

Yawn!

LOL.

Just check an make sure your not sitting at your desk with your gloves on!!

At least it's Friday!!!!!!!!!!

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
yup, know the feeling.
I forgot my front light yesterday.. doh.. so had to pop into the LBS for one of those little Froggy Knoggy LED thingies....

Arthur

Comfortably numb and increasingly fixed.
Yesterday, cycled 7 miles to some shops, only to realise I'd left my lock on the dining room table.

Not tired, merely stupid.

Norm

Wheeledweenie said:
but felt like a total tit.
ggggnnnn... must... resist... :biggrin:

Sadly, when I'm tired, I find myself taking the car.

I say "sadly" because I recognise the hypocrisy in convincing myself that I'm too tired to ride a motorbike or to cycle, but fine to helm a couple of tonnes of metal around.

Top Bottom