You spanner!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
[Mod edit: To give this post some context, @Shaun installed an extended post rating feature, but it didn't work as well as he'd hoped so it has now been removed. One of the rating options was a spanner. ^_^]

When I click to say someone's being a spanner, the site misunderstands that as "useful". Is everyone else having the same problem? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE 4752128, member: 9609"]why can you only add one rating - I might want to do cake, chains slack and spanner all for the same post.

Seriously, don't like the new ratigs stuff, I'm over 50 and can no longer cope with change so can we go back the the simple 'like' thing[/QUOTE]
Could adding more interactive smileys be the end of CC in the same way as banning them saw the end of another cycling forum whose name I cannot remember now?

U

User32269

These are horrible. Scrolling on phone, dished out sixteen spanners and some balloons to random posts.

RedRider

Pulling through
These are horrible. Scrolling on phone, dished out sixteen spanners and some balloons to random posts.
Here's you are, have a piece of cake

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I don't like it, sorry to be a grumpy ol' fart, but... it's a 'no' from me :cold:

Shaun

Founder
Awww, I really miss them now!
Awww, sowweee ... here's a momento (and some "visuals" for anyone who missed them):

upload_2017-4-6_23-57-23-png.345971.png

Top Bottom