You'll believe a man can fly!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
swee'pea99

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Thanks all. To answer a few Qs.... I've no idea what the 'button' is, i came off at about 3 in the afternoon and went under the knife about 9 the following morning, and most importantly, the bike is fine & dandy. (Tho whether I'll ever be able to ride it again remains uncertain - it's a fixie, and may well prove beyond my weakened hip. *sob*)

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
GWS.
Were you with other people who could help you?
I know when I busted my ankle I would have been lying on the ground helpless for ages if other people hadn’t come along to help.

OP
OP
swee'pea99

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
GWS.
Were you with other people who could help you?
I know when I busted my ankle I would have been lying on the ground helpless for ages if other people hadn’t come along to help.
One of the few redeeming features of a really horrible incident was the number of people who approached me while I was sitting waiting for my wife to come and collect the remains, all saying 'you alright?' and ''can I get you anything?' and ''should I call you an ambulance?' and the like.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
tis-but-a-scratch-31814312.png

GWS !

Let's not talk about the landing, eh?

View attachment 451513

Sure that's not one of those hidden motors I've been reading about? And if it is, where does the charging lead plug in? (GWS though)

Top Bottom