You'll never guess what Ive gone and done...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
yenrod said:
Made an Appt. at a frame builders !

Any advice......?
Do they do bifocals? :rolleyes:

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

peanut said:
brilliant.:biggrin:

Ok
through the top tube cable run for rear brake
2x bottle cage bosses (use one for tool bottle )
Chain hanger boss on rear stay
Integral cast gear cable guide on bottom bracket (no plastic rubbish:biggrin: )
vertical rear drop outs
integral headset

what a brilliant idea . What tube material are you going for ? steel I hope :blush:

note to self' read all posts'

Yeah ive got the above sorted !

853 !

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

Fnaar said:
Do they do bifocals? :blush:

Well it was the bit whereby he said its 'effectively a compact with a long top tube'

That I raised my eye-brows...

No, its not its a 74 parralel with a long top-tube.

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

I should be getting my new mount SOON ! ie 853 frame custom will let you's know..on the 1st thread I kicked off in regards to it :blush:

(all my cycling knowledge has gone into it and experience of handling of bikes etc.. & the likes, so we'll see if its got any substance
1.gif
)

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

Announcing the Marriage of Yenrod & The Black 1

YES I GOT IT ! :biggrin::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

Its black, black oh AND black !!!!!!!!!!!!

Just what I wanted...the dimentions, the measurements - its's soo bespoke it's like; weird ! REALLY

All you lot with you lesser (plastic :ohmy: ) Carbon frames..you don't knw what yuz are missing ! :biggrin:

Anyhow, here are some pictures to get you wet...

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Very nice.............. about time there.....

It's got plastic forks though...... some of us have steel forks, and chrome too...heh heh.... :biggrin:

Bloody gorgeous that...................

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

Well I would've had it built if i'd've thought on and got a braze-on front mech.

So, that'll come in week then I can swap me bits...and the price of STi is pretty hefty imo...to have a 2nd bike but I aint got the space...

And if I was getting another - it'd be a non-susp. MTB ! = real riding :biggrin:

Still, I'll 'snap' (the goff) it when it's together for yuz.

:ohmy:

Lastly, Steve Goff is a real nice bloke; discerning, an acute eye for detail, exceptional experience (since '87)...a 1 man band - you cannot but get a real GEM of a frame as he only works on 1 frame at a time :biggrin:

It was a total pleasure to shake the mans hand - knowing he'd done such a work of art

Top Bottom