Young Middle aged Leicester bloke

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
@13 rider is Anstey way, probably the closest (with my iffy knowledge of Leicester!)
I'm closest (Braunstone Frith/Glenfield border) but I no longer do 'leisure rides', all my journeys are either errands or to a specific location (Mates, Pubs etc) however if you see a long haired bloke on an electric trike then give us a wave.

TVC

New Parks/Glenfield area
Hi, welcome.

I help organise a Sunday riding group out of the Black Horse in Aylestone. We do 15-25 miles, often with a cake stop and get back to the pub for opening time - obviously. Everyone welcome, average 10-12 mph and nobody gets dropped, if you can keep up with retired ladies on hybrids you will be fine. If you're interested I will send you more details and the facebook links etc.

OP
OP
Cardinalchunder
Hi, welcome.

I help organise a Sunday riding group out of the Black Horse in Aylestone. We do 15-25 miles, often with a cake stop and get back to the pub for opening time - obviously. Everyone welcome, average 10-12 mph and nobody gets dropped, if you can keep up with retired ladies on hybrids you will be fine. If you're interested I will send you more details and the facebook links etc.
The Velvet Curtain. What time do you guys meet? Let me know the links please. Thankies

petek

Über Member
:welcome:

Top Bottom