Your Avatar.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

D-Rider

It's the picture from the back of Hawkwind's "Hall of the Mountain Grill" album... which features the track "D-Rider"

Mine indicates that I am destined to spend my life scanning distant horizons for the unrecognisable, seeking that which is only there if I have taken it with me, but the paradox is that this elusive concept is only obtainable to those whom are at rest, content and seek nothing. Eventually, lonely and desolate, I will be sliced into a pan of hot fat with some bacon and tomatoes.

Hover Fly said:
Mine indicates that I am destined to spend my life scanning distant horizons for the unrecognisable, seeking that which is only there if I have taken it with me, but the paradox is that this elusive concept is only obtainable to those whom are at rest, content and seek nothing. Eventually, lonely and desolate, I will be sliced into a pan of hot fat with some bacon and tomatoes.

That's real psychedelic, man! :biggrin:

Hover Fly said:
And there was me thinking that you'd spent the early 90s mashed to the t*ts on LSD at Shoom.....:biggrin:

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Chuffy said:
So long as you've got your mouth shut, that'll be just fine...

I will be talking in it. Saying the words, "you love me"

OP
OP
H

hackbike 666

Great answers guys and gals,some did have me wondering....well virtually all of them had me wondering what they meant.Some are self explanatory.

Top Bottom